Chemical Risk Assessment
- In silico toxicity predictions including risk assessment of potentially genotoxic impurities in drug candidates and marketed products.
- Risk evaluation of synthetic routes, i.e. toxicological assessment of starting material and intermediates.
- Toxicological evaluation of impurities in final products and, if needed, design of optional qualification strategies.
- Industrial hygiene risk assessment and occupational exposure limit settings.
- Toxicological support for REACH registration processes, e.g. searches for compilation of available toxicological information, data gap analysis, analysis of read-across possibilities and preliminary categorization.
- Literature and database searches, tailor-made for specific customer needs.