Scientific Advocacy & Regulatory Strategy
TKT has profound experience in Scientific Advocacy. TKT routinely communicates with regulatory authorities and can support in preparation of your scientific dossier. When changes in the chemical legislation are planned, regulators often assess the feasibility of the new regulation by a Public Consultation. Here there is an opportunity for stakeholders including companies to review the scientific and the technical impacts. In both these scenarios, TKT can identify the legal requirements that are applicable to your product and support you with Scientific Advocacy. Based on scientific, feasibility and financial reasoning, we will advocate the best solution for your company. TKT offers e.g., the following services:
- Development of positions for requests from regulatory authorities (e.g., ECHA, EFSA or EMA).
- Advocation of scientific approaches with regulatory authorities.
- Project management and communication between different stakeholders.
- Organization and moderation of scientific panels.
- Giving advice on regulatory “hot topics” such as e.g., mineral oil hydrocarbons (MOSH/MOAH), per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS/POA), new approach methodologies (NAM), endocrine disrupting chemicals (EDC), nanomaterials.